Tickets for OpenTechSummit Thailand, Tue.Oct.1/Wed.Oct. 2: Bangkok KX Knowledge Centre

Mario Behling

Sep 26, 2019, 3:03:08 AM9/26/19
to FOSSASIA

Dear FOSSASIA friends,

I am happy to invite you to the OpenTechSummit Thailand next week from Tuesday October 1 - Wednesday October 2 at KX Centre Bangkok (BTS Wong Wian Yai). We have some amazing participants coming from around the world. There is an exhibition and sessions covering Open Source, Science, Hardware, Cloud and Artificial Intelligence. Topics include self driving cars, cloud, workshops on python programming, hardware production, Laser Cutting and other fun technologies.

Thanks to the support of FOSSASIA, NIA, UNESCO, Grab, MySQL and many others we have a limited number of complimentary tickets. Catering and lunch will be provided as well. Please join us and sign up here: https://thai.opentechsummit.asia/community-ticket/

More information below and on the website at https://thai.opentechsummit.asia.

Please forward this to your colleagues and bring along friends.

All the best!

Mario

--

OpenTechSummit Thailand 2019

KEYNOTES AND SESSIONS

Tue. Oct. 1, 9:00 AM: Keynotes

Coffee Break: 10:30 AM

Exhibition Tour: 12:30

Afterwards: Lunch

Tue. Afternoon Oct 1/Wed. Oct. 2: Tracks on Hardware, AI, Cloud, Internet Society, Open Technologies

LOCATION

The Knowledge Exchange: KX

* BTS Wong Mian Wai

* 110/1 Thanon Krung Thon Buri, Khwaeng Bang Lamphu Lang, Thon Buri, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10600, Thailand

* Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/nZ3ZT8G3SMMndP2fA