Free Stay and Ticket for FOSSASIA Summit March 14-17 with #OpenTechNights

Mario Behling

Jan 14, 2019, 3:35:37 AM1/14/19
to FOSSASIA
Dear all,

In the FOSSASIA OpenTechNights program we are inviting Free and Open Source (FOSS) contributors to FOSSASIA projects to apply for a free stay in a Singapore hostel and a free ticket to the event during the FOSSASIA Summit from March 14-17, 2019.

You also get an invite to the social event on Saturday eve with all speakers and participate in the FOSSASIA Hackathon (https://fossasia-hackathon.devpost.com). All you have to do is convince us, that you are an awesome contributor in the FOSSASIA community.

We still have a number of slots open. If you are a FOSSASIA contributor and you are able to come to Singapore during the summit and take care of your own transport, please apply for OpenTechNights program: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScwCYRq3WfVbVspbSj0Pga2KOGw55p20c1naDl1WDn09FHXOg/viewform

All the best,

Mario