General program calendar

Michael Terner

Nov 22, 2015, 1:40:16 PM11/22/15
to foss4gna2016-discuss
Sarah C/Rob E:
Quick question, is there any info that can be provided on the general layout of the conference? I have noted that the dates are 5/2 - 5/5, but it's not clear if one of those days is a workshop day, or if the full conference runs for four full days. Which day will have the opening plenary? Will it be 5/2? Or, 5/3 after a workshop day? I looked fairly carefully at the web-site and could not find any details. Personally, I have some complicated travel around that time and need to understand which days I'll be arriving at/leaving from the conference.

Thanks in advance for any guidance you can provide through this group, and ultimately through the web-site. And, apologies if I've inadvertently overlooked something that was on the web-site.

MT

Rob Emanuele

Nov 22, 2015, 1:59:20 PM11/22/15
to Michael Terner, foss4gna2016-discuss
Hey Michael,

Last year we ran it where the workshops were on the first day, and then the general sessions were the next 3 days. I don't see why we would change that model this run, so AFAIK, the workshop day will be 5/2, and the general sessions will be 5/3-5/5.

Is everyone on board with this? Andrea, does that work with the production schedule? If so, we should update the website accordingly.

Thanks,
Rob

This e-mail message and any attachments may contain confidential or legally privileged information. If you are not an intended recipient or otherwise authorized to receive this message, you should not use, copy, distribute, disclose or take any action based on the information contained in this e-mail or any attachments. If you have received this message and material in error, please advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this message. Thank you on behalf of Applied Geographics, Inc. (AppGeo).