Community voting

paul.w...@respec.com

Dec 8, 2015, 11:26:36 AM12/8/15
to foss4gna2016-discuss
Hi all,

I see that community voting is up and running, Excellent!  As is typical, many of the abstracts won't come in until much nearer to the final deadline, which is still two months away.  Let's all be sure to continually remind folks to come back periodically and vote on things that they hadn't seen on their last visit.  Make sure that the voting isn't skewed towards those abstracts that were submitted earlier on.

thanks,
  Paul

Sarah Cordivano

Dec 8, 2015, 11:30:03 AM12/8/15
to paul.w...@respec.com, foss4gna2016-discuss
Hi Paul,

That's a great suggestion. I'll plan to keep tweeting about the voting. Andrea & Rob, is there a way to remind registered folks to vote via email later in the process?

sarah

Sarah Cordivano
Project Manager, Data Analytics

Azavea |  340 N 12th St, Ste 402, Philadelphia, PA
scord...@azavea.com
Web analytics.azavea.com  |  Blog azavea.com/blogs  | Twitter @azavea