Fwd: LiFT Scholarships from The Linux Foundation

Subir Pradhanang

Aug 26, 2018, 2:31:41 AM8/26/18
to FOSS Nepal, kuosc
Hi all,

Sorry for x-posting! Just forwarding an email re LiFT scholarships by The Linux Foundation. Thought it might be useful for some of us though some of you might already have come across this. The deadline for submitting applications is August 31, 2018!

LiFT Scholarship Program // For the 8th year in a row, The Linux Foundation is offering scholarships to help up-and-coming developers and sysadmins in the open source community. This year, we will award scholarships to 16 individuals in eight categories. We are also offering 15 scholarships in the Open Source Newbies category for a total of 31! If you have a passion for open source technology and the desire to further your career but are unable to afford the training, this is for you!

The deadline is fast approaching! Applications must be submitted by 11:59pm US Pacific on August 31, 2018.