Fwd: [Cherry G. Mathew] BSD Geek Visiting Nepal(Kathmandu)

Avinash Kundaliya

Feb 16, 2019, 11:13:46 AM2/16/19
to foss-...@googlegroups.com
Hey Folks,

Cherry will be visiting Kathmandu and will be here in the last week of February (21st onwards-ish). He is quite active in the FOSS arena, full BSD geek and knows quite a lot about blockchain and decentralized technologies (based on our meeting last time :D ).

Please share about events happening in the city that might interest him. There is a lot we can learn from his technical and community based activities.

Forwarding an email on behalf of him.

Regards,
Avinash

Feb 17, 2019, 12:01:46 AM2/17/19
to foss-nepal
keep me informed the date and place (or if one can manage) to meet and discuss.
Regards

Laxmi Prasad Khatiwada

Avinash Kundaliya

Feb 22, 2019, 7:54:08 AM2/22/19
to foss-...@googlegroups.com, Cherry G.Mathew
Hello,
We will meet tomorrow at 13:00 somewhere in the sorhakhutte/naya-bazar area. I will share the specifics of the location by tomorrow morning. If one knows a good place in that area (cafe, relaxed, silent) then feel free to suggest.

Regards,
Avinash

Avinash Kundaliya

Feb 22, 2019, 9:05:29 PM2/22/19
to foss-...@googlegroups.com
We will have to cancel this meetup, unfortunately. Apologies.

Regards,
Avinash