Hands-on training workshop on OpenStack

Basanta shrestha

Jun 27, 2018, 8:22:10 AM6/27/18
to FOSS Nepal, rajan...@gmail.com

Dear Fossians

I am sending this email to inform all our friends that FOSS Nepal in association with Nepal Research and Education Network (NREN) is organizing a technical workshop on 2nd July 2018. The title of the workshop is "Hands-on training workshop on OpenStack".The session will last for around 6 - 7 hours and we are planning to begin at 9 AM in the morning.

The resource person is one of FOSS Nepal's senior  volunteers and is currently working as a Senior System Engineer.

Since the workshop is hands on, there is limitation to the number of participants (12) that can be accommodated. So, kindly register yourself  if you satisfy following minimum  requirement criteria for participation.

  1. Participant must have solid Linux Background.

  2. Knowledge of Networking and Virtualization.

  3. Laptop /machine with 4 CPU Cores ( generally i5 and above)  and 8GB RAM with Oracle Virtualbox pre-installed.

  4. Participation Fee:  Rs. 500 ( this cost will Include lunch pack, tea and cookies )* must be deposited in advance while registering with Mr. Basanta Shrestha (9818605110)

Date: सोमवार, आषाढ १८ गते, २०७५ (Monday July 02, 2018)

Time: 9:00 AM - 04:00 PM

Venue: NREN Office, Sanepa, Lalitpur, Nepal

Location Map: goo.gl/N1cvTK

Resource Person: Paras Pradhan, Senior System Engineer

Register Here: https://goo.gl/forms/lT8bfU93tmsWs8kF3

Thank you.

Regards,

Basanta Shrestha

Subir Pradhanang

Jun 27, 2018, 9:44:33 PM6/27/18
to FOSS Nepal
Looks like a good one on OpenStack! I would have certainly liked to have attended it.

Cheers,
Subir

ubash yadav

Jun 28, 2018, 4:15:00 AM6/28/18
to foss-...@googlegroups.com
Hello sir

Please donot send me this type of email otherwise i will compalin to nepal police .

ubash yadav

Jun 28, 2018, 4:17:36 AM6/28/18
to foss-...@googlegroups.com
please donot send me unwante emails otherwise i will complain to nepal police.

ubash yadav

Jun 28, 2018, 4:17:57 AM6/28/18
to foss-...@googlegroups.com
please donot send me unwante emails otherwise i will complain to nepal police.

Basanta shrestha

Jun 30, 2018, 4:11:06 AM6/30/18
to FOSS Nepal, Rajan Parajuli
Hi,
If you are interested and haven't registered, I suggest you to do so ASAP cause it's on coming monday 2nd July.
Thank you.
Regards,
Basanta Shrestha,

Basanta shrestha

Jul 1, 2018, 12:02:19 AM7/1/18
to FOSS Nepal, Rajan Parajuli
Dear all,
Thank you all for online registration. Hope to see you all tomorrow. The on-site registration will start 8:30. AM and session will start 9 AM. I am sending you the exact URL of the venue once again please check https://goo.gl/maps/FQctEfCX67y

Thank you.
Regards,
Basanta Shrestha