Regarding Software Freedom Day Celebration in ASCOL Campus

Roshan Gautam

Aug 29, 2018, 12:24:29 PM8/29/18
to foss-...@googlegroups.com
This is an email on the behalf of organizers of OSAC's Software Freedom Day celebration.
(Lead - Sandip Basnet and Dikpal Khatri Chhetry)

Dear Sir/Madam,

Greetings from OSAC,

The student club of Amrit Science Campus is planning to host Software Freedom Day on 3rd Saturday of September i.e 15th September. In this regard, we would be grateful if we can get the collaboration from FOSS Nepal,Pioneer and leading open source community of Nepal.

We are planning to do pre-event and post-event as well. It would include workshops whereas, on 15th, we are hosting the panel discussion, as well as parallel workshop and information centres.

We are eagerly looking forward to your valuable presence and active contribution in SFD celebration.

Kind Regards,

--
Regards,
Roshan Gautam

utsav bhetuwal

Aug 30, 2018, 4:20:11 AM8/30/18
to foss-nepal@googlegroups com
That's great to hear Roshan. All the very best.

Regards,
Utshab Bhetuwal

Subir Pradhanang

Sep 1, 2018, 2:19:40 AM9/1/18
to FOSS Nepal
Great to hear about the enthusiasm. Thanks for keeping the flag flying! Let's keep the momentum going.

Cheers,
Subir

Nikesh Balami

Sep 2, 2018, 4:08:27 AM9/2/18
to FOSS Nepal
Hi All,

Many thanks to the team of OSAC for keeping the momentum going. Today I met with the Sandip (one of the team member) for the discussion. Happy to share that FOSS Nepal will be supporting the event as a celebrating partner.

Regards,
--
Nikesh Balami
Chief Executive Officer