Digital Repository

Aadish Shrestha

Jun 17, 2018, 1:28:08 AM6/17/18
to foss-...@googlegroups.com
Hi

This may be off topic.

I am looking for python developers who would be interested to work on intergration/extension of an open source digital Repository.

Ping me.

Thanks
Aadish

ubash yadav

Jun 28, 2018, 4:15:51 AM6/28/18
to foss-...@googlegroups.com

ubash yadav

Jun 28, 2018, 4:17:29 AM6/28/18
to foss-...@googlegroups.com
please donot send me unwante emails otherwise i will complain to nepal police.

On Sunday, 17 June 2018, 11:13:11 am GMT+5:45, Aadish Shrestha <aad...@gmail.com> wrote:

samundra shrestha

Jun 28, 2018, 7:58:33 AM6/28/18
to foss-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Ubash Yadav ji,

If you are annoyed by Foss Nepal mailing list. You can unsubscribe yourself.

How to unsubcribe yourself from mailing list?

Please note that once you unsubscribe, you will not get any email from Foss Nepal including the ones you might be interested in. If you are annoyed by few emails and not all then there is no way for us to filter out the particular one. In that case, we usually skip such emails. You can create rule to "filter" to organize your emails in gmail. see https://support.google.com/mail/answer/6579?hl=en

Hope this information helps.

Best,
Samundra
--