Fwd: Blender FOSS in Kathmandu?

ओपन ठिटो

Jan 30, 2020, 11:24:26 PM1/30/20
to foss-nepal
Any Blender user here ?

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Blender Training <con...@blendertraining.com>
Date: Thu, Jan 30, 2020, 2:41 PM
Subject: Blender FOSS in Kathmandu?
To: <in...@fossnepal.org>

Hi,

If found your information online and you listed Blender, the open source animation and design software, as one of the FOSS software your group uses. I’m wondering if one of the group would like to be a presenter in the 6th annual World Blender Meetup Day on 21 March 2020? You can find out more about previous events here: https://www.worldblendermeetupday.org/

It would be great to get a Blender user to do a presentation… they are generally about 30 minutes long (though can be longer if there is time) and the topic can be anything Blender related. In previous years people have presented on all different topics - we've had games made in Blender, VR presentations, addon programming, how Blender was used in Hollywood FX, basic modelling and many, many more.

Presentations can be in any language and it would be great to have a presentation from Nepal for the first time!

Could you please let me know if you are interested in participating.

Thanks.

-              andrew

AsiaPac regional co-ordinator for World Blender Meetup Day.

www.worldblendermeetupday.org

Blender Training

Please note that I am not taking students or other work at this time.

www.blendertraining.com

em: con...@blendertraining.com

sm: 4 Gatehouse Lane, Albert Park, 3206, Australia

m: +61 0402 459 003