Regarding Web Weekend Kathmandu

Avinash Kundaliya

Aug 15, 2018, 11:54:46 AM8/15/18
to foss-...@googlegroups.com
Hello Fossians,

This September, we, some people from the community are organizing a tech conference for everyone who works closely or remotely with Web and Web Technologies.

Web Weekend Kathmandu is optimal for people working in area of engineering, design, dev-ops and system administration. The conference consists of talks from 9 experienced speakers who will share their experiences on topics ranging from history of the web to how to optimize docker images.

Event name : Web Weekend Kathmandu
Date : 22, 23 September 2018
Ticket price ; Rs. 2750/- for early birds

Please share about the event within your community and register/buy the tickets if the event seems remotely interesting. We are organizing this event in a non-profit fashion.

Regards,

ubash yadav

Jan 20, 2019, 3:34:22 AM1/20/19
to foss-...@googlegroups.com
ab nachahine email pathayo bhane police lai infrom garchhu

Arjun Gautam

Jan 20, 2019, 9:10:45 AM1/20/19
to foss-...@googlegroups.com
Hi ubash yadav ji, if you do not want emails from this mailing list, please unsubscribe.
We have suggested you to unsubscribe previously.
If you keep on talking this way, it would be us who would inform the police.

Dr. Laxmi Khatiwada

Jan 20, 2019, 11:28:13 AM1/20/19
to foss-nepal
The admin of this group has to block such account immediately.