Opportunity for Senior PHP Engineer !

Nepallink Placement

Mar 17, 2019, 1:14:56 AM3/17/19
to foss-...@googlegroups.com

We are seeking a Senior PHP backend developer, to join our Digital Menuboard development team. We're looking for a self-motivated, innovative programmer who's excited about leveraging new technology to improve existing enterprise systems. We need an experienced & passionate candidate only to fill this position immediately.

Responsibilities

  • Write well designed, testable, readable, efficient code.
  • Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle
  • Transition the existing legacy code to modern Framework
  • Participates in sprint planning; provides work estimates to deliver product stories; owns development stories.

Required Skill & Experiences

  • 3+ years of Object-Oriented Design Principles, Design Patterns, DRY and other OO principles
  • Restful API development experience.
  • Experience with Test-Driven Development (PHPUnit)
  • Experience in refactoring and improving the legacy code to use modern standards and tests
  • Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail

Desirable Skills & Experience

  • Experience working with Laravel/Zend Framework or similar.
  • Experience with Angular or similar framework.
  • Code debugging skills and problem-solving with minimal guidance
  • Experience in of MongoDB
  • Have written codes in Python/Bash
  • Basic Linux skills
  • Knowledge of GIT
  • Basic Docker skills

Package starts from 50k to 150k per month.

If you believe you are the one and have a passion  - Apply now with your recent resume in  PDF format at jo...@nepallink.net

Avinash Kundaliya

May 11, 2019, 1:02:06 AM5/11/19
to foss-...@googlegroups.com
Can we remove nepallink placement from the group? Otherwise we will start seeing people unsubscribe as they are posting jobs (that looks like coming from a hiring agency)