Spark Techonomics Summit Invitation

Arjun Gautam

May 10, 2024, 3:20:21 AMMay 10
to FOSS Nepal
Dear FOSSians,

I hope this email finds you well. I wanted to reach out and share exciting news about an upcoming event that I believe you would be interested in.

We're hosting a Spark Techonomics Summit, aimed at fostering innovation and collaboration within the tech community.

We're extending an open invitation to everyone here to engage in our upcoming summit which consists of IT industries’ panel discussions, start-up presentations, and networking. If you are interested in participating, then fill out the event participation form available here: https://bit.ly/sts-join.

Event Details
Registration Cost: FREE
Seats: Limited
Date: May 13, 2024 (Monday)
Time: 10:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Location: Center for Economic Development and Administration (CEDA) Hall, Tribhuvan University, Kirtipur
Theme: Empowering Entrepreneurship

Additionally, if there are startup companies or innovative projects that you'd like to showcase at the summit, we'd be thrilled to provide you with a platform. You can submit the application here: https://bit.ly/sts-startup.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon and hopefully welcoming FOSSians to our event!

Best regards,
Arjun Gautam

Prabin Gautam

May 10, 2024, 10:44:40 PMMay 10