Invitation - Realtime Data Dashboard Launch Program

nikesh balami

Jul 25, 2019, 2:05:32 AM7/25/19
to FOSS Nepal

Dear Community Members,

Greetings from Open Knowledge Nepal, Hope this email finds you in good health.

On behalf of OKN, I would like to invite you for your gracious presence in the "Real-time Data Dashboard Launch program".

Real-time data dashboard is a demo dashboard developed by Open Knowledge Nepal, which consists of the fresh and real-time data archive of three major government sources. The dashboard aims to encourage respective government bodies to adopt a new and innovative way of data dissemination.

Event Details

Date: 28th July 2019

Time: 9:30 AM - 11: 30 AM (Followed by lunch)

Venue: Sambhit Sabha, Hotel Hardik, Bagbazar (https://goo.gl/maps/yXqL8VFbdBogABPs8)

Looking forward to seeing you and feel free to contact me through email or phone (9863639719) if you need further information.

Regards,

Nikesh Balami