Adhyayan - Annual Student Conference and Online Coding Festival

Nishant Jain

Mar 19, 2012, 5:02:40 PM3/19/12
to FOSS@ITBHU

Hello,

It is a matter of delight to inform you that Adhyayan 2012, the Annual
Student Conference and Online Coding Festival ofComputer Engineering
Society, IT-BHU, shall be held on March 12-25. Adhyayan is a unique
concept featuring both search for academic research excellence as well
as tough programming challenges, quizzes and demonstrations from the
field of Computer Science and Engineering.

Adhyayan has been started this year and Team Adhyayan is gearing up to
explore the frontiers of research in Computers, challenge the
intellects of programmers, test the technical knowledge of
participants and provide a platform for demonstration of inspiring
software projects.

Prayaas Algorithm challenge shall require you to solve real life
computing and engineering problems to prune your knowledge of standard
algorithmic techniques and find the solution for the domain specific
application of the algorithm.
EVENT DATE: Wed, Mar 21, 2012 at 06:00pm

Prizes :

(Sponsored by IBM)
First Prize Apple iPOD Nano worth 10500 INR + IBM Certificate
Second Prize 1 TB HDD worth 7000 INR + IBM Certificate
Sevral other prizes

Details for Participation :
You must be registered on our website and on Codechef to participate.
To be eligible for prizes, you must update your Adhyayan profile with
your Codechef username.

Practice Challenges :

Code Chef
Codeforces
TopCoder
Project Euler
SPOJ
Uva Online Judge
Google Code Jam
Timus Online Judge
Code Golf

Prayaas Mathematical challenge shall put to test your knowledge of
mathematics combined with computational programming abilities that
will together reach you to solutions of the problems.
EVENT DATE: Tue, Mar 20, 2012 at 06:00pm

Prizes :

(Sponsored by IBM)
First Prize 1 TB HDD worth 7000 INR + IBM
Certificate.
Second Prize 500 GB HDD worth 5000 INR + IBM
Certificate.
Sevral other prizes

Details for Participation :
You must be registered on our website to participate.
Students and Professional shall be eligible for prizes.

The Adhyayan team has set out to unleash a memorable season of
exploration into ideas and codes. We hope that your participation
would raise the level of competition in Adhyayan 2012.

Still have any questions? Feel free to contact us at
adhy...@itbhu.ac.in or reach us personally at:

Ananth Dwivedi ananth.dwi...@itbhu.ac.in [+91-9415-428-269]
Himani Arora himani.ar...@itbhu.ac.in [+91-9005-352-313]

We wish you all the best for Adhyayan 2012 and for your future
endeavors.

Concentrate, Contemplate, Code ...

Regards,
Team Adhyayan