Madieu Williams in 2 Days

Michael Lee

Feb 2, 2024, 9:08:15 AMFeb 2
to fosl...@googlegroups.com, fosl_...@googlegroups.com

Hi FOSL members,

Thank you for all those that pre-registered for this event! I resent the Zoom link confirmation so that is easier for you to find the link on Sunday. I cannot wait to see you there!

If you still need to register, there is still time!

Click here: https://zoom.us/meeting/register/tJAscOytqT4qHdWttZNUwNL1jyo9EUTwZRRJ

From NFL football player to hands-on philanthropist, we are excited to announce that Sierra Leonean Madieu Williams will join us via Zoom on Sunday, February 4th at 8pm ET to discuss his incredible projects throughout Sierra Leone supported by the Madieu Williams Foundation, including the Abigail D. Butscher Primary School in Calaba Town, named after his late mother. Join us for this free Zoom talk to learn more about how this NFL star dedicates so much of his time and efforts into helping those in need throughout Sierra Leone.

This is going to be a wonderful talk and we hope you can make it on February 4th! Visit the Madieu Williams Foundation website for more information on Madieu Williams as well as about his work in Sierra Leone: https://www.madieuwilliams.com/

See you then! If you have any questions, please reach out: in...@fosalone.org

Michael Lee

President

Friends of Sierra Leone

Email: in...@fosalone.org

Madieu Williams Zoom Talk in 2 Days.jpg

saloneamadu

Feb 2, 2024, 10:32:48 AMFeb 2
to Michael Lee, fosl...@googlegroups.com, fosl_...@googlegroups.com
Thank you!  We look forward to it.

Regards,

Amadu Massally

Sent from my T-Mobile 5G Device
--
FoSL website: https://fosalone.org

Join FoSL $25 membership: https://fosalone.org/mbrship/
---

Jim Hanson

Feb 5, 2024, 10:18:59 AMFeb 5
to saloneamadu, Michael Lee, fosl...@googlegroups.com, fosl_...@googlegroups.com
Michael,
  Thank you for putting together this Zoom with Madieu Williams.  It was great to hear his story.

Feb 5, 2024, 10:48:43 AMFeb 5
to Jim Hanson, Michael Lee, fosl_...@googlegroups.com, fosl...@googlegroups.com, saloneamadu
It was great!

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "FoSL_Board" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/fosl_board/BL1PR20MB46117CCBB44CB1CDDDCD2707CD472%40BL1PR20MB4611.namprd20.prod.outlook.com.