[FWD: Senior Thesis Project]

1 view

Peggy Murrah

May 10, 2022, 12:39:44 PM5/10/22
to FoSL Leone, FoSL Board

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Senior Thesis Project
From: "Riley J. Gardner" <gardn...@wcsu.edu>
Date: Wed, April 27, 2022 5:43 pm
To: "in...@fosalone.org" <in...@fosalone.org>

Hello Peggy Murrah,

My name is Riley Gardner, I am currently a senior standing at Western Connecticut State University (WCSU), and I am studying Political Science.

I am currently working on my senior thesis project, which focuses on the impact of the Peace Corps on host countries from the perspective of Returned Volunteers, more specifically those that served in Equatorial Africa. On the suggestion of my advisor Dr. Robert Whittemore, and PhD. student Mr. Dongil Lee from NYU, I was directed to the NPCA to seek the opportunity to gather data.

I was further directed by President Blumhorst of the NPCA to you. I have already received IRB approval for this study and have a competed informed consent form and questionnaire. What I am asking of you is help in distributing this survey to returned volunteers through whatever means is easiest for you.

I have attached both the informed consent form and questionnaire as documents and also have the link to the same questionnaire as a google form here: https://forms.gle/fsUkuJs1fj9pwWXW7

If you could provide any help with this it would be much appreciated.

Thank you,
Riley Gardner
Senior Standing in Political Science
Western Connecticut State University (WCSU)

Returned Peace Corps Questionnaire.docx
Informed Consent Form.docx