Thank You Letter from Taiama Secondary School

1 view

Michael Lee

Mar 14, 2024, 12:11:04 PMMar 14
to fosl...@googlegroups.com

Hi FOSL Members! We want to share with you a thank you letter from Taiama Secondary School, a school in Sierra Leone that recently received a FOSL grant for new school furniture. Your donations make these funds available for school development projects. So, this thank you letter is for all of our supporters and donors.

See below for the thank you letter!

Michael Lee

President

Friends of Sierra Leone

Here is the letter:

Dear Jim and all of Friends of Sierra Leone (FOSL),

I hope this message finds you well. On behalf of Taiama Secondary School and the entire community, I would like to extend our heartfelt gratitude for your generous support and commitment to our school development project.

We are delighted to inform you that the funds have been successfully deposited into the Taiama Secondary School Development Account at the Taiama Community Bank today. Your contribution will play a crucial role in advancing our efforts to enhance educational opportunities and infrastructure for the students of Taiama Secondary School.

Your ongoing partnership and dedication to the betterment of education in Sierra Leone are truly commendable. With your support, we are confident that we can create a more conducive learning environment that will empower our students to reach their full potential and contribute positively to society.

Once again, thank you for your unwavering support and belief in our vision. We look forward to keeping you updated on the progress of our school development initiatives and sharing the impact of your generosity on the lives of our students.

Warm regards,

Ernest N. Sama

Principal

Taiama Secondary School