Act Now: Tell Congress to Support Ending Tuberculosis!

Michael Lee

Mar 26, 2024, 8:18:55 AMMar 26
to fosl...@googlegroups.com

Hi FOSL Members!

From our friends, Partners in Health, we have an advocacy opportunity for all of us!

Partners in Health says:

Last year, activists around the world demanded fairer pricing for lifesaving diagnostic tests for tuberculosis (TB), and it worked. Danaher and Cepheid—manufacturers of critical diagnostic cartridges for diseases like TB—announced they would lower the price of the generic TB test cartridges. But that’s only the start. We cannot stop fighting until health care is a human right, for everyone, everywhere. Let your Members of Congress know that you support the End Tuberculosis Now Act of 2023, an act that would allow the U.S. to take bold action, using updated technology and practices, and treat the most vulnerable populations for all forms of TB.

Click here to add your voice and connect with our representatives on this issue!

Thank you for your continued support! We will continue to share advocacy opportunities with you as we receive them!

Take care,

Michael Lee & the FOSL Advocacy Committee

End Tuberculosis Now Act.jpeg