LAST CALL TO REGISTER

Michael Lee

Jan 29, 2024, 9:21:14 AMJan 29
to fosl...@googlegroups.com
LAST CALL TO REGISTER!

From NFL football player to hands-on philanthropist, we are excited to
announce that Sierra Leonean Madieu Williams will join us via Zoom on
Sunday, February 4th at 8pm ET to discuss his incredible projects
throughout Sierra Leone supported by the Madieu Williams Foundation,
including the Abigail D. Butscher Primary School in Calaba Town, named
after his late mother.

 Join us for this free Zoom talk to learn more about how this NFL star
dedicates so much of his time and efforts into helping those in need
throughout Sierra Leone.

 You must pre-register for the February 4th Zoom talk. After you
register, you will receive an email with the link to join the Zoom. Save
that email! Link to Pre-Register:
https://zoom.us/meeting/register/tJAscOytqT4qHdWttZNUwNL1jyo9EUTwZRRJ

This is going to be a wonderful talk and we hope you can make it on
February 4th!

Michael Lee

President

Friends of Sierra Leone