The Passing of Ambassador Shepard-Perry

Michael Lee

Jun 16, 2024, 8:53:56 AMJun 16
to Fosl Mbr
Dear FoSL Members,

With a heavy heart, we are sadden by the lost of Ambassador Cynthia Shepard-Perry, who died on June 13th at the age of 95. A pioneer in international affairs and a lifelong humanitarian, Shepard-Parry played a monumental role in Sierra Leone, from training Peace Corps Volunteers through Teacher Corps Peace Corps at Texas Southern University to serving as Ambassador to Sierra Leone in the late 1980s. An amazing woman, dedicated to a life of service. Thank you, Cynthia, for your dedication to Sierra Leone and to the Peace Corps Sierra Leone program. You will be missed greatly.

Take care,

Michael Lee
President
Friends of Sierra Leone

fan...@aol.com

Jun 17, 2024, 1:42:06 AMJun 17
to Fosl Mbr, Michael Lee
May her soul rest in perfect peace

--
FoSL website: https://fosalone.org

Join FoSL $25 membership: https://fosalone.org/mbrship/
---

Dr. Falla .D.Lamin

Jun 28, 2024, 6:30:09 AMJun 28
to Fosl Mbr, Michael Lee, fan...@aol.com
I am also joining others in expressing my deepest sympathy for the family of the late Ambassador Shepard-Perry for their loss and the Peace Corps Family. May her gentle soul rest in perfect peace.

PRIVACY NOTICE::
This email transmission is intended only for the person or entity it addresses and may contain confidential and privileged material. Any review, re-transmission, dissemination, or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.

Falla.D.Lamin.  PhD., MSc.BSc,HTC,TC.
Head, Department  Governance & Development- SDGs
Institute of Public Administration & Management (IPAM)- University of Sierra Leone
Freetown- Sierra Leone- West Africa
Direct:+1 232- 76- 865650
E-Mail:

Follow me on Facebook,& Twitter.