[FWD: RPCV group from Ukraine]

0 wyświetleń

Peggy Murrah

nieprzeczytany,
17 mar 2022, 13:48:1117.03.2022
do FoSL Leone

Dear Members and Friends,

With the atrocities being committed against Ukraine and her citizens, it has been hard not to be reminded of the war in Sierra Leone. Obviously there are great dissimilarities, but I can't help but think all lives lost to senseless violence create a grief that is much the same.

I reached out to the RPCV Alliance for Ukraine which is the name of their NPCA affiliate group. I offered them our sincere condolences and support. As we at FoSL celebrate the return of the Peace Corps to Salone this summer, they are grieving the loss of loved ones and desperately trying to learn their fate. We can relate, sadly.

I am including a link to their suggestions to help. The first few pages are things for RPCVs from there to do, but toward the end is a list that any of use can do:

Please help where you can,

Peggy
Odpowiedz wszystkim
Odpowiedz autorowi