FOSL Board Votes to Support KSF

1 view

Michael Lee

Feb 20, 2024, 8:20:48 AMFeb 20
to fosl...@googlegroups.com

Hi members,

The FOSL Board voted to support Kalian Smiling Foundation (KSF) with their grant project. Our grant of $3,000 will support the construction of three classrooms for pupils and staff to use in Kumala, Koinadugu District. It will increase access to school in the community as well as offer a senior secondary school (SSS) to a community that previously did not have one. It will directly benefit children from vulnerable families and improve their social lives. We wish them luck on their project and we are excited to see the end result!

Take care,

Michael Lee

President

Friends of Sierra Leone