Update on tanker relief

Peggy Murrah

Nov 11, 2021, 7:55:26 AM11/11/21
to FoSL Leone, FoSL Board
Dear Members and Friends,

I am pleased to report we have raised over half of the $6000 so far. Our members continue to step up when our loved ones in Salone are hurting and in need. If you haven't donated yet, please consider doing so. Also, Jamie, our wonderful webmaster, has updated the donate page to include a tanker button to choose.

Thank you again to all who have contributed so far.

Peggy

Anthony Mcmillon

Nov 11, 2021, 3:36:02 PM11/11/21
to in...@fosalone.org, fosl...@googlegroups.com, FoSL_...@googlegroups.com
Sorry for missing the board meeting; but, I have donated.

Anthony