2022-9-30 Friends of Sierra Leone Annual Meeting Minutes

1 view

KENNETH BRUZEK

Oct 1, 2022, 8:29:44 AM10/1/22
to FoSL_...@googlegroups.com, FoSL Leone, Patty Bruzek, Michael Lee
Dear Friends of Sierra Leone Members,

The 2022 Annual Meeting was held yesterday at the Sierra Leone Embassy in Washington, DC. We appreciate this partnership in our meetings. A BIG thank you to Aiah Fanday for setting everything up for this meeting! We had a great line up of speakers and a good turnout in person and virtually.

The minutes from the meeting are attached to this email. Please let me know if you have any difficulty in opening the document. (Patty Bruzek bruz...@comcast.net)

We are working to have more of a Social Media presence, especially through Instagram. We would like to ask everyone to pick out one or two photos from your Peace Corps experience and send them with a caption to Michael Lee.  mjame...@gmail.com

Michael will keep the Friends of Sierra Leone Instagram account active with these photos.

Let us know if you have questions about this.
Respectfully Submitted,
Patty Bruzek, Secretary for the Board

2022-9-30 Friends of Sierra Leone Annual Meeting.docx