RE: Fwd: Flyer and Zoom Link

Peggy Murrah

Aug 11, 2021, 11:29:13 AM8/11/21
to FoSL Leone

Dear Members and Friends,

Please remember that FoSL will host a Zoom meeting between our members and friends and His Excellency Sidique Wai, Sierra Leone Ambassador to the US. The meeting is free, but it does require preregistration. You can do that via the link below.

This is the first of what we hope will be several virtual meetings open to our members. If you have a suggestion for a future speaker or topic, send me an email.

We look forward to having you join us,

Peggy

You are invited to a Zoom meeting.
When: Aug 14, 2021 04:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Register in advance for this meeting:
https://monmouthregional.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZArdOGgrTwsEtJ0CEhItsE8E5rm_KoLYjsF

After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.