Support Peace Corps in 5 MINUTES!

1 view

Michael Lee

Jan 17, 2024, 12:57:10 PMJan 17
to fosl...@googlegroups.com

Hi members!

Our FOSL Advocacy Team would like to share with you an opportunity to support Peace Corps as discussions about US spending continues in Congress.

Here is the ask from our friends at the National Peace Corps Association (NPCA):

As Congress struggles to finalize spending levels four months into the current fiscal year, crucial decisions are about to be made on various appropriations, including spending levels for the Peace Corps. In the difficult negotiations ahead, we are asking you to make sure the Peace Corps is not left behind in the negotiations.

Take action here and support the Peace Corps now!

Please take one minute to fill out this form, which will send a message to your representatives showing your support of Peace Corps.

Link to form: https://advocacy.peacecorpsconnect.org/email-congress#/98

Thank you!

Jonathan Pearson
Advocacy Director