FoSL Website has been updated for Tanker Explosion donations

Jamie

Nov 10, 2021, 9:46:48 PM11/10/21
to FoSL_...@googlegroups.com, fosl...@googlegroups.com
A choice has been added on the donations web page to direct the donation to "Tanker Explosion"
https://fosalone.org/donate.php

On 11/10/21 1:10 PM, Peggy Murrah wrote:
Dear All,

We are up to about $2100 since the email was posted and there are at least three others I know are coming, but they are checks and I won't get a notice about those until Mark has gotten them and dealt with them. Everything so far is via our website. ...

Peggy

--
Freetown 81-83

fan...@aol.com