Fwd: Something of Interest

1 view

KENNETH BRUZEK

Oct 22, 2022, 12:25:45 PM10/22/22
to FoSL Leone
Hi All,
We have the holidays coming up and you may be trying to think of what to get for family and/or friends. The gift of Solar in Sierra Leone is always a possibility!

I have had the experience with Easy Solar (started by an RPCV) and they do a really great job of working to get the solar out there for people to use--lights, fans, radios, phone chargers, even TV's.

Here are some links:
This one to is for video testimonials:

Here is a link for their website:

Patty Floch Bruzek