Help Peace Corps Sierra Leone Reach 200 Applicants!

Michael Lee

May 24, 2024, 7:35:29 AMMay 24
to fosl...@googlegroups.com

Dear Friends of Sierra Leone,

As you may know, Peace Corps is going through a tough period in recruiting enough Volunteers to meet the demand of our countries. Sierra Leone is one of the hardest hit posts with only 6 PCVs entering in this new cohort of Volunteer next month. The application and recruitment process starts more than a year in advance and is open currently for Peace Corps Sierra Leone’s roles on the website that would enter on duty in June 2025.

Peace Corps Sierra Leone is initiating an ambitious recruitment campaign for 200 new direct applications to Peace Corps Sierra Leone over the next month!

The Peace Corps link for Sierra Leone specific opportunities is: https://www.peacecorps.gov/volunteer/volunteer-openings/?country=161#results

This includes Peace Corps 2-year traditional applications in education and health, which currently include:

  • Community Health Promoter position

  • Secondary Education Math Teacher

  • Primary Education English Teacher

  • Secondary Education Science Teacher

  • Secondary Education English Teacher

Please share with everyone who you think will be interested; let's do our part to support Peace Corps Sierra Leone! Maybe it is time for you to apply!

Each week we will highlight an open Peace Corps Sierra Leone position. This week, we are highlighting the Community Health Promoter position. See attachment for more details!

Help spread the word!

Michael Lee

President

Friends of Sierra Leone

Email: in...@fosalone.org

Apply to be a Community Health Promoter.jpeg
PCSL CHP 4.jpeg
PCSL CHP 3.jpeg
PCSL CHP 1.jpeg
PCSL CHP 2.jpeg