Get 15% off book now in printer

jasr...@gmail.com

Jan 7, 2009, 4:05:24 PM1/7/09
to forthri...@googlegroups.com
Forthright Press has just delivered to the printer Richard Mansel’s
book, The Most Important Question: What Must I Do to Be Saved?.

Lord permitting, we should have it back by the end of the month or
before. Richard will be at the Freed-Hardeman University lectureship
with book in hand.

We’re also studying a book signing the Saturday before the lectures in
Florence, Ala.,

Retail price of this 112-page book is $6.95. If you order before this
book comes off the press, you get it for only $5.95, a 15% discount!

But you have only days to do it.

Rush over to the Forthright Press website and order today.

http://forthrightpress.com/

See the information at "How to Order" in the left column.

Blessings,

Randal Matheny