This project seems interesting... Is it still under active developement?

Pieter Degraeuwe

Mar 31, 2015, 4:34:03 PM3/31/15
to formulacom...@googlegroups.com
I'd like to use this in one of my current proejcts. However, the Abacus Formulacompiler project seems a little dead to me...
A I wrong?

Peter Arrenbrecht

May 17, 2015, 7:20:56 AM5/17/15
to formulacom...@googlegroups.com
Pieter, sorry for the late response - I'm no longer officially on the project. However, it's still being used in-house at Abacus, but there hasn't been further development. If you're interested in commercial use, let me know and I'll get you in touch with someone at Abacus.
--peter