No Engine Loader Configured

fdel...@gmail.com

Dec 2, 2008, 12:47:13 PM12/2/08
to formulacompiler-users
Im attempting to load AFC on an application server. Every time I try
to load something I had previously compiled, I get an error "No engine
loader configured". Do I need to place the runtime jar in a special
place so that the application server reads the META-INF directory?

Peter Arrenbrecht

Dec 3, 2008, 1:20:25 AM12/3/08
to formulacom...@googlegroups.com

Can you tell us which application server you are using?
-parren

fdel...@gmail.com

Dec 3, 2008, 10:01:03 AM12/3/08
to formulacompiler-users
JBoss 4.0.3 HA

On Dec 3, 1:20 am, "Peter Arrenbrecht" <peter.arrenbre...@gmail.com>

fdel...@gmail.com

Dec 3, 2008, 10:04:18 AM12/3/08
to formulacompiler-users
BTW, I dont think me using the HA has anything to do with it. Also,
is there an effort to update ASM to 3.1? I tried to do it locally but
I have no experience with that library at all.

Thx!

Vladimir Korenev

Dec 7, 2008, 3:15:01 PM12/7/08
to formulacompiler-users
We fixed the engine loading error and upgraded ASM to 3.1. You can
either pull the latest sources from our Mercurial repository at
http://www.formulacompiler.org/hg/afc or download a new build from
here:
http://www.formulacompiler.org/files/formulacompiler-1.2.0.1-bin.zip
http://www.formulacompiler.org/files/formulacompiler-1.2.0.1-src.zip