[ANN] Release 1.4.0 is out

Peter Arrenbrecht

Jul 24, 2010, 3:51:11 AM7/24/10
to formulacom...@googlegroups.com
Hi all

I have just released Abacus Formula Compiler 1.4.0.

Changed!

* All public APIs taking a String argument where they really should
take a File have been dropped.
* The internal implementation of Engine is no longer a subclass of
ClassLoader. We warned you not to rely on this.

Better

* During constant folding, AFC now caches values for cells it has
already computed. This can speed up compilation times of certain
sheets dramatically.

Fixed

* Fixed parsing multisheet ranges in .xls files (issue 21).
* Fixed processing of HLOOKUP and VLOOKUP fourth parameter (issue 24).
* Fixed inferring type of IF and ExpressionNodeForSwitch (issue 25).
* Fixed parsing .ods files with lots of trailing empty rows (issue 26).
* Fixed a bug in rewriter/annotator interplay (issue 27).

Details:

http://www.formulacompiler.org/download/releasenotes.htm

Cheers,
-parren