Classloader issue

Olivier

Nov 24, 2011, 8:28:54 PM11/24/11
to formulacompiler-users
Hi,

First, congratulation for your tool, it's very useful !

I have a kind of classloader issue in my setup. I followed the basics
steps to build a simple class that use a xls spreadsheet to make
calculations. In Eclipse, I built a test class wich uses my
calculation class successfully.

But when I deploy the calculation class in a webapp (bundled with all
the formulacompiler jars and depedencies), I get a
NoClassDefFoundError. When the engine is compile :
when Engine engine = builder.compile(); is executer, I get the
folloing error :

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/formulacompiler/runtime/
ComputationFactory
at org.formulacompiler.runtime.internal.bytecode.ByteCodeEngine
$EngineClassLoader.findClass(ByteCodeEngine.java:62)

Any clue ? Did I missed something ?
Thanks,

Olivier

parren