How to sperate the Date , Id and Question[Ans.] from Scan_result.csv to ProcessBubbles.xls

Arul J

Dec 7, 2015, 6:15:07 AM12/7/15
to FormScanner
Please Help me to solve this  Problem : How to separate the Values [ Date , Id and Question[Ans.] ] from the Scan_result.csv and paste in ProcessBubbles.xls.

In ProcessBubbles.xls , what i need is 1'st cell "ID", 2'nd cell "Date", 3rd Cell "Question[Ans..]" then calculate the Answer and show report.

in report All Details need : Date, ID, Average of Total Question[Ans].

scan_results.csv

Arul J

Dec 7, 2015, 10:45:43 PM12/7/15
to FormScanner
Hi, Thanks For the Reply

I create the Template in Form Scanner [ Date ( Question 8 to Response 10), Course ID (Q= 7 to R=10) and Answer (Q=10 R=5) ]

then i got the Scan result i attached Below

how to paste the result in "ProcessBubble"

Can you make the Demo for me Please
scan_results_20151208083814.csv
emptyform1.jpg