Build the project

Douglas Fernandes

Sep 19, 2015, 4:17:09 PM9/19/15
to FormScanner
Hi people,

Is anyone have problem while you make it?

When I do:

mvn clean install

I received some mistakes :

Downloading: https://repo1.maven.org/maven2/com/albertoborsetta/formscanner-utils/1.0/formscanner-utils-1.0.pom
Unable to find resource 'com.albertoborsetta:formscanner-utils:pom:1.0' in repository central (https://repo1.maven.org/maven2)

There is no file in the repository. Am I make some thing wrong?
What I am doing:
$ hg clone http://hg.code.sf.net/p/formscanner/code formscanner-code
$ cd formscanner
-code
$ mvn clean install

Think you,
Douglas Fernandes

log.txt

Alberto Borsetta

Sep 20, 2015, 7:30:32 AM9/20/15
to FormScanner
Hello Douglas,

FormScanner uses sone libraries that are not available in any maven repository so you have to install it locally.
In the project fomscanner-commons into the src/main/resources/lib folder you can find the external libraries.
For install the libraries in the local repository tou can type these command from command line:

quaqua-8.0.jar
mvn install:install-file -Dfile=c:\..\quaqua-8.0.jar -DgroupId=ch.randelshofer
-DartifactId=quaqua -Dversion=8.0 -Dpackaging=jar

formscanner-utils.1.0.jar
mvn install:install-file -Dfile=c:\..\formscanner-utils-1.0.jar -DgroupId=com.albertoborsetta
-DartifactId=formscanner-utils -Dversion=1.0 -Dpackaging=jar

jfxrt-2.2.79.jar
mvn install:install-file -Dfile=c:\..\jfxrt-2.2.79.jar -DgroupId=com.oracle
-DartifactId=javafx -Dversion=2.2.79 -Dpackaging=jar

Formscanner-utils and javafx libraries are not used in formscanner (I have introduced them while trying to use JavaFX for the User Inteface) and I think I will remove them in the next release.
Quaqua.jar is a SWING library for adapt the GUI to Mac LookAndFeel.

Alberto

Robson C

Oct 28, 2019, 7:18:47 AM10/28/19
to FormScanner