The program don't save after running

Vinícius Bonavides

Feb 9, 2022, 1:26:54 AM2/9/22
to FormScanner
Hello everybody!! I'm with problems after running FormScanner. After it checks all images (automatically), no option to save the results apears on my screen. There is also a related problem when I run image by image. When running image by image, the image is expected to apear on the screen for we can check if it's ok, but no image apears at all to me. I don't know if my English is clear (I'm Brazilian haha) so there's a picture of what's happening  (when checking image by image):
image0 (1).jpeg
Thanks for attention!!!

Vinícius Bonavides

Feb 9, 2022, 1:34:02 AM2/9/22
to FormScanner
Does anyone knows what to do?

Paul D Pruitt

Jul 6, 2022, 12:13:01 AM7/6/22
to FormScanner
It's not detecting any filled-in circles (or squares if that is what you are using). I got it to work by:
  • Only using PNG images.
  • Scanning only in B&W.
  • Scanning at 300 dpi.
  • Setting up pre-cropping parameters in the settings so the program only focuses on the answer part of the sheet.
  • Make sure your circle (or square sizes) in the settings are the same size as your bubbles or square. The dpi for the circles is the radius of the circles, not the diameters.
  • Also make sure all your answer sheets are the same size and are scanned straight up. If you have Acrobat, use it to Enhance your scans by straightening them. Then export the pages as PNG files at 300 dpi.