Same IDs

Manoj Rajiwadekar

Sep 3, 2016, 3:35:46 AM9/3/16
to FormScanner
Hi,
I have kept only 2 digits ID as roll numbers of students. I noticed that sometimes though students write their roll number correctly, they mark it improperly. So there are 2 students who have same number marked on two sheets. Process bubbles needs to identify this human error. Instead it shows only one score on page 2. There should be some mechanism that show there is something wrong with the data for e.g. both the scores with same IDs should be RED in color or something like that, so that we can easily notice and rectify the mistake.

Thank you!
Manoj

Glenn Lo

Sep 4, 2016, 12:33:25 AM9/4/16
to FormScanner
Hi Manoj,

Please see attached update (v. 2.9)

Glenn
ProcessBubbles_V2.9.xls

Manoj Rajiwadekar

Sep 6, 2016, 7:52:47 AM9/6/16
to FormScanner
Hi Glenn,
Pretty quick! Nice improvement. Sorry, took long tome to reply, my pc was crashed so couldn't test new version of utility.

Thank you!
Manoj