excel opens csv file with responses in individual cells

Daniel Fehlauer

May 8, 2019, 7:28:26 AM5/8/19
to FormScanner
Hi,
I've been using FormScanner for a couple of years and have encountered a new hurdle.  I ran a test scan on two forms.  When I open the CSV file, excel is putting each response in its own cell rather than separating them with commas in a single cell.   Does anyone have a solution?
Thank you!
Dan

Mohamed

May 9, 2019, 2:59:08 PM5/9/19
to FormScanner
I am not expert. But try to right click and open with excel. Also, search google. I found this link might help (but other way round. I means to check your excel settings to remove any separator):