saving a template

teyma laguardia

Sep 5, 2019, 8:30:48 PM9/5/19
to FormScanner
Hi. I'm new with the program.
I have installed everything and started trying it. i created a template, saved it and it did not appear on the lib where it was supposed to be saved (obviously if I try to load a saved template, there are no templates to load). I read in several places, crrected different things but it still happens the same. I/m not sure where the problem is. Reading the forum I found this post
http://www.formscanner.org/forum?place=msg%2Fformscanner%2FO-ZO7M0KJaw%2FrSX8w9KuAQAJ
might that be the cause of not being able of saving the templates?
I should have the circles in the 4 corners in all the scanned forms, isn't it?

Tim Alderson

Mar 21, 2023, 9:08:27 PM3/21/23
to FormScanner
Hi.

I had the same issue but seems it was a permissions issue. Resolved by running Formscanner as Administrator.