delete or editing run not possible

Jens Bölte

Nov 3, 2023, 12:07:27 PM11/3/23
to formr
Hi,

I was trying to set up a run in formr. At a certain point in the setup process I wasn't able to add any more modules. So I tried to start again and deleted all the modules. I still couldn't add any new modules. I cannot delete this run either. There are no active users. There is no data stored. How can I delete this run or add new modules? The run is not set to lock.

Best wishes Jens

Elissa Chattat

Nov 17, 2023, 8:21:04 AM11/17/23
to formr
Hello Jens, Hello everyone,

I had the same problem happen with me, all the same details. Not sure why it happened and it is still not resolved.

Best wishes,
Elissa

carolin...@gmail.com

Dec 7, 2023, 7:44:50 AM12/7/23
to formr
Hi,

I am also experiencing this issue with an empty run.

Best,
Caroline
delete-error.PNG