Emails not sended and participants get stucked in our R

Peter Hähner

Sep 7, 2021, 3:00:29 AM9/7/21
to formr
Bild2.pngBild3.png
Hi everyone,

we are currently conducting an ESM study. For the first two days, everything worked well. However, since yesterday participants get "stucked" in our run and email invitations are not sended anymore (see screenshots).

We thought that this issue may be realted to the cron. However, cron is enabled and we didn't change any settings.

Does anyone have any idea what the problem might be? Has anyone had the same problem?

Best,
Peter

Sarah Myers

Sep 7, 2021, 6:57:54 AM9/7/21
to Peter Hähner, formr
Hi,

Just to say I'm having a similar problem - I've been releasing reminder emails over the last couple of days, they were sending fine until 15.50 yesterday, everything I've tried to send since has been queued.

As I only just realised they weren't sending, I have a lot of emails queued - I'm concerned that if these are all release in one go they'll cause my to be max out the number is it allowed to send in a minute and so get flagged as spam by the outlook algorhythm and blocked (I'm don't use SendGrid as they assigned me blocked domains too many times to be useful!). Does anyone know if there is a way to cancel emails once queued?

Thanks!

Sarah

Teresa

Sep 7, 2021, 9:45:55 AM9/7/21
to formr
We have the same problem...

Kai Horstmann

Sep 7, 2021, 9:48:59 AM9/7/21
to Teresa, formr
It appears that currently everyone experiences this Problem, and it seems to be „people not moving forward“-problem, not only for e-mails. Our participants have not left their pause for quite some time:

Hope this can be fixed – if there is any information we need to provide, please let us know.

Best wishes,
Kai

Teresa

Sep 7, 2021, 11:37:16 AM9/7/21