Two consecutive external links in Formr Run

Elissa Chattat

Nov 23, 2023, 10:24:58 AM11/23/23
to formr
Hello everyone,

I am preparing a daily diary for my thesis, and conditional to an answer in the survey, the participant is directed to an external link to complete an experiment which needs to be followed by a second experiment.
For each experiment, there is a separate external link in the Formr run.
Once the participant completes the first experiment, how can I get formr to start the second experiment for the participant immediately after.
For now the run is something like *Survey* >> condition fulfilled >> *external link 1* ?? *external link 2*

Your help is highly appreciated!

Best wishes,
Elissa