Smaller size images

Mihriban

Sep 27, 2021, 1:07:13 PM9/27/21
to formr
Dear all,

I want to reduce the size/dimensions of an image, but don't know how to enter it in CSS or maybe in the type column of the Item Table?
In one survey-module, I always show an image (inserted via note) and below it mc questions to answer.
But the images look huge and you have to scroll far to get to the questions. Is there any way to make them smaller?

Best regards
Mihriban

Cyril Tata

Sep 28, 2021, 12:39:16 PM9/28/21
to Mihriban, formr
Hello Mihriban

You can add a CSS class to your image in the sheet and then specify the CSS definition of this class in Run > Settings > CSS tab.

best
Cyril