duplicated rows in csv

E Z

Sep 27, 2022, 5:14:03 AM9/27/22
to formr
Hi!

In my downloaded csv, for most of the questionaires I used in my run, items appear two or three times in the data frame, the data in each row is the same. I know this is easy to solve in R with distinct(dataframe), but I still wonder how this happened in the first place. Does anyone here know?

Thanks!

Korbi

Jan 11, 2024, 8:34:19 PMJan 11
to formr
I had the same problem, thank you for your help with the command "distinct(dataframe)"!

Ruben Arslan

Jan 16, 2024, 3:59:12 AMJan 16
to Korbi, formr
I'd appreciate being sent one of those CSVs to investigate (along with information where you downloaded it). Thanks :-)