Emails not sending

瀏覽次數:71 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Sarah Myers

未讀,
2021年9月7日 清晨6:54:202021/9/7
收件者:formr
Hi,

I've been releasing reminder emails over the last couple of days, they were sending fine until 15.50 yesterday, everything I've tried to send since has been queued.

As I only just realised they weren't sending, I have a lot of emails queued - I'm concerned that if these are all release in one go they'll cause my to be max out the number is it allowed to send in a minute and so get flagged as spam by the outlook algorhythm and blocked (I'm don't use SendGrid as they assigned me blocked domains too many times to be useful!). If this is a likelihood, is there a way to cancel them?

Thanks!

Sarah

Cyril Tata

未讀,
2021年9月7日 上午10:28:522021/9/7
收件者:Sarah Myers、formr
Hello Sarah

Our institute has been having some network issues but these should be resolved now.

Best Cyril

Julian Scharbert

未讀,
2021年9月8日 清晨6:03:082021/9/8
收件者:formr
Hi Cyril,

we are facing the same problem: emails are not being sent since yesterday at around 10am. Unfortunately, this is still the case today. We are hosted on the Münster servers (https://formr.uni-muenster.de/), though. Do you have any suggestions how to get this running again?

Best
Julian

回覆所有人
回覆作者