Error send eligible

Jie Liu

Sep 13, 2022, 3:48:19 AM9/13/22
to formr
Dear all,

I was running an experience sampling study. The run worked well for two days . But then there is no email sent to participants, and participants are stuck in the reminder session, like the picture below.
1663054547794.png
When I manually made participants start the experience survey again. When the survey expires, the same problem appears again, i.e., participants are stuck in the reminder again just like before.
1663055133589.png

Does anyone know how to solve the problem? Thanks a lot.

Best,
Jie

Cyril Tata

Sep 13, 2022, 4:24:09 AM9/13/22
to Jie Liu, formr
Hello Jie

This happens when you send multiple emails within a short period of time. Please hover with the mouse over that label to see some details of the error. Usually you see this error when one of the following happens:
- you send more than one email within 10 minutes
- you send more than three emails within the hour
- you send more than nine emails within 24 hours
- you send more than 60 emails within a week.

if you hover over the label you would see which limit you hit

best
Cyril