Number of complete results

Tatevik Karapetyan

Aug 25, 2021, 4:47:56 AM8/25/21
to formr
Hi everyone!

I was wondering how can I get the number of people who have completed the survey so far? Maybe there is something like  .formr$nr_of_participants, but for finished surveys only.

Kai Horstmann

Aug 25, 2021, 5:03:05 AM8/25/21
to Tatevik Karapetyan, formr
if you just want to look at it, you can go under surveys, then select your survey, then under „Show Results“.

Alternatively, you could access this via the API to get an overview.

Best wishes,
Kai

Am 25.08.2021 um 10:47 schrieb Tatevik Karapetyan <tat...@datamotus.com>:

Hi everyone!

I was wondering how can I get the number of people who have completed the survey so far? Maybe there is something like  .formr$nr_of_participants, but for finished surveys only.

Tatevik Karapetyan

Aug 27, 2021, 8:55:42 AM8/27/21
to Kai Horstmann, formr
Thanks a lot!