Hide choice labels

Hannah Böckenfeld

May 21, 2022, 9:20:17 AM5/21/22
to formr
Hello,

I have some single-choice items with 9 choice options. However, I only want to put a labele on the 1st, 5th and 9th.
I tried several things (e. g. just leaving the unwanted options empty, creating a scale, putting only "" this in the unwanted options) but nothing worked.
Does anybody know how to do this?

Thank you and best regards
Hannah

Jorge PC

May 22, 2022, 8:05:15 AM5/22/22
to formr
I have no idea. I am an absolut begginer. But what if you insert images (for example, a picture of a small white square) in those choice options? Greetings from Costa Rica!

Daniela Feistauer

May 22, 2022, 8:22:20 AM5/22/22
to formr
does a Space work: " "?

Silvia Bradatsch

May 23, 2022, 9:18:48 AM5/23/22
to Hannah Böckenfeld, formr
Hi,

an answer to your problem can be found in this thread: https://groups.google.com/g/formr/c/ukw90XEfcpE/m/Ww3zsfeoAAAJ?pli=1

Best,
Silvia

Hannah Böckenfeld

May 24, 2022, 4:47:36 AM5/24/22
to formr
Thank you so much for your help, especially Silvia! The solution works perfectly.
If anyone is facing the same problem, you can find more "empty characters" here: https://emptycharacter.com/
In the thread Silvia suggested Ruben only gives an example for two of them while I needed six.

My scale looks like this now:

Empty Characters.JPG